My name is Ethan. I am a developer with an interest in iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux. I like to make simple, easy-to-use apps that no one has ever thought of before. I am very interested in biology, neurology, and astronomy. I love traveling, and reading fiction and nonfiction. I play cornet and piano. Occasionally I try to remix songs, but never release them.
• Cross-Species Gene Finder, the first free, cross-platform tool to search for similar genes between two species using the NCBI database.
• ProxyDNS, a tool to bypass DNS-based internet censorship when port 53, or even DNS packets themselves, are blocked by a firewall.
• A version of the popular lightweight IDE DrJava that fully supports the Mac Retina Display.
• NowKeyboard, a quick way to search Google through text, instead of slowly opening Google Now.
• ParrotMod, a tool to greatly improve the speed of the infamously slow 2012 Nexus 7, and to fix the touchscreen problems with the 2013 Nexus 7.
Basically just a few jailbreak tweaks. More coming soonish!