My name is Ethan. I am a developer with an interest in all major non-Windows platforms. I like to make simple, easy-to-use apps that no one has ever thought of before. I am very interested in biology, neurology, and astronomy. I love traveling, and reading fiction and nonfiction. I play cornet and piano. I enjoy listening to EDM, and hopefully someday producing it.
• Cross-Species Gene Finder, the first free, cross-platform tool to search for similar genes between two species using the NCBI database.
• ProxyDNS, a tool to bypass DNS-based internet censorship when port 53, or even DNS packets themselves, are blocked by a firewall.
• A version of the popular lightweight IDE DrJava that fully supports Windows 10, Java 8, and the Mac Retina Display.
•A version of the volume control app PTHVolume that works correctly on OS X Yosemite and newer
• NowKeyboard, a quick way to search Google through text, instead of slowly opening Google Now.
• ParrotMod, a tool to greatly improve the speed of the infamously slow 2012 Nexus 7, and to fix the touchscreen problems with the 2013 Nexus 7.
Basically just a few jailbreak tweaks. More coming soonish!